1. Visit the Apply website and register here: www.apply-for-teacher-training.service.gov.uk
2. Once registered you will be able to apply to either of our courses.
We have x2 course options which both have the same qualification.
PGCE with QTS via Manchester University (Course code 35SQ)
PGCE with QTS via Manchester Metropolitan University (Course code 3DMT)
3. Each university has a different criteria that each candidate needs to meet in order to qualify for the course please see below:
• For the University of Manchester, the qualifications you require are as follows:
A degree of 2:2 classification
x2 A-Levels at grade C or above
x6 GCSE’s grade C or above (including Maths, English and Science)
• For Manchester Metropolitan University, the qualifications you require are as follows:
A degree of 2:2 classification or above
GCSE’s in Maths, English and Science at grade C or above
(an equivalency test for Science could be accepted)
Once your application has been processed by Apply your application will be sent through to the lead school in the alliance (Moorside Community Primary School) to be reviewed then if successful you will receive a notification via e-mail and through the Apply website that you have been selected to attend an interview. If your application via Apply is unsuccessful you will receive a notification along with feedback as to why on this occasion your application was unsuccessful.